Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Wonderfully Creepy Day

With every new season comes my favorite time of year! :) I just can't decide. Summer rolls around and I am ready to fall in love with bright yellow sunshine, ocean blue colors, sand castles, the smell of chlorine by the pool, and back yard grilling, and ... and ... well the list goes on and on. I can't even begin to talk about the beauty of Winter and Spring! This weekend we had temperatures in the high 60's and low 70's! A cold front rolled through that rivals some Christmas mornings in Fayetteville, North Carolina! We spent all day yesterday tucked away upstairs with friends, crafting and planning what to craft next! It was obvious that everyone was enjoying the Fall themed projects they were working on. The Cricut was humming out a spooky mansion, spider punch outs sprinkled the tables, witches boots and hats laid awaiting bedazzlement, pumpkins, scarecrows and goblins all waiting to be fitted with googly eyes... It was a wonderfully creepy day! Ahhhh Fall... my favorite time of year, until Winter anyway.




 This cute little witch came in a set of Halloween Cling stamps that I purchased at Michaels craft store.  Unfortunately, I don't have the packaging and neglected to write down the name of the stamp set. If any of you happen to know, please leave me a comment so that I can acknowledge it. 

This card is being entered into the Horizontal Challenge at Moxie Fab World.  They have some incredibly fun challenges, so be sure to visit their site and see what sparks your interest! 
It will also be entered in the Fresh Brewed Challenge #63 at Freshly Brewed Designs. The theme was "Something New." It may look like the same ole' same ole' but trust me, I CUT an image that I colored with Copic markers! ACK! I was sure it was going to be disastrous! 



7 comments:

Lisa Mensing said...

Double, Double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble........there was lots of spookies laid out, and there was a LOT of trouble bubbling in that craft studio. I had a blast crafting, laughing, singing, and even being stupid, JoJo!

Michele and Josee' said...

LOL... ok so I will NEVER be forgiven for the stupid comment! I meant it very affectionately! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michele! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Michele and Josee' said...

Thanks Cath! Moxie Fab does an incredible job of keeping things fresh and exciting! I look forward to going you all more often!

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous card Michele!!! What lovely coloring too!!! Thanks for joining us at the monthly Freshly Brewed "Something New" Challenge.

Linda

Michele and Josee' said...

Thanks again Linda!

Sheryl said...

Hi Michele! EEEK! I love this! Great idea to paper piece your image! It looks great!
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our month long prize challenge, "Use Something New!"
Hugs, Sheryl

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 jamcrafts4u. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase