Saturday, October 8, 2011

9 Lives!

For some cats 9 lives just isn't enough! This poor fella as been pieced together and stitched up so many times that you would think his mischief making days were done!

Not by a long shot! :)

This card is going to be the perfect "Just Because" card for a few of my full of life, mischief makin' friends!

*Jos*

This cute cat digi came from Sandy at Scribbles by Sandy. I traced him up on some of that fancy tracing paper stuff and cut him to pieces (that sounds so sinister!) and then I put him back together again (Humpty Dumpty?)




The card will be entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh how sweet! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Anonymous said...

Hey too cool! Love it!

Sandy :)
scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com

Jacq said...

Hi Girls,
Oh this is just Fabulous!!! Very sinister sounding cutting poor Kitty into pieces LOL but at least you put him back together again ;). Love the paper piecing, the bright cheerful colours look fabulous. Made me smile when I saw this.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Jayne said...

Fabulous, love the patchwork! x

Michele and Josee' said...

Thanks ladies! Very fun to make! :) Sweet of you all to stop by and share some craftin' love!

Sandy S said...

Hi again!

Can I add '9 Lives' into my blog gallery? I love what you did with the image! :) He's now gone to Squigglefly as I am one of their newbie artists there... :)

Sandy :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 jamcrafts4u. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase