Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seriously?

I was the youngest of three children. THE baby! I LOVE this Kraftin' Kimmie stamp because, not only have seen that look before but I have many times been the cause of it!

My two older brothers are 5 and 6 years older than me. Which means that when I was 7 or 8 years old they were 12 or 13! They had way better things to do than to take me Trick or Treating! Sending a little sister any where with two big brothers was more effective than any cellular phone or GPS system could ever dream of being! There would be no candy snatching, no jumping from behind trees scaring the little goblins, no toilet papering houses, there would be NONE of that! I would tattle. I would squeal like a pig as soon as I hit the door! I didn't even realize I was doing it! I just wanted to tell a story!

I wonder how may younger siblings Kimmie is being forced to take Trick or Treating?!?!?! Poor Kimmie!

*Josee'*

This is Kraftin' Kimmie, "Angry Ballerina." I colored her with Prisma colored pencils.




I plan to enter this card in the following challenges:



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! :) ya, conjures up memories that one has buried...don'tcha love being the youngest & being scared s*&$less by your older siblings...

Michele and Josee' said...

Sounds like we could swap stories for a while! :) I can't begin to describe the number of bugs I have been chased with!

Renee Matarese said...

This image is so adorable and you did a wonderful job coloring her. I love all of the dots! Thanks for joining us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!
Renee
MMSC DT

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and I just looovvveee that expression!!! Thanks for joining us at Phindys place this week....

Crystal said...

Ha, such a fun image!! Love the sentiment on your card and love the halloween colours! Thanks for joining us over at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week. We hope to see you again soon.

Unknown said...

Great Card!! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges anything goes week!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 jamcrafts4u. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase