Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thanks!

There really is no wrong time to say "thank you," but it seems like this time of the year we make a special effort to really reflect on the people in our lives that deserve to hear it more than we say it.  I crafted this card with one of those people in mind... a cousin of mine that I rarely have the opportunity to say thank you to or to tell him how proud I am of him. He is an incredible father, a talented and passionate musician, and a generous and loving person! Thank you Chad! Thank you for being you! You make me smile. 

P.S. Hopefully there will soon be another card in the making for Chad... Not only is he one of the sweetest people I know, he is also one of the luckiest! His fiancee' Cindy is such a sweetheart! She is already part of the family, and I can't wait to make the welcome official! 

~Michele~

I colored this cutie called, "Noah and His Autumn Leaves" by Sassy Cheryl with my Copic markers.





I will be entering this card in the following challenges:


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute. Great job coloring your image.
Thanks for joining us at STAMPtacular.
Carolyn

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card. Your image is colored beautifully and embellished great too.

Michelle B. said...

Adorable! Great take on our sketch and I LOVE all your details, the glitter is a fab touch! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!

Gaynor Greaves said...

Great card, I love the image and your colouring is fab, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA Challenge, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Michele and Josee' said...

Thanks friends! He is such an adorable image.... There were a million different colors and directions that I wanted to go with! Really love reading your comments... So encouraging!

Michele Spera said...

Adorable card! You did a wonderful job on coloring this cutie:-) Thank you for joining us at Color Me Creative
Hugs
Michele

Amanda said...

Fabulous card!

Thanks for playing along at Craft Your Days Away.

Amanda

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a cute card! Great coloring! Lovely take on our sketch this week!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Suzanne said...

I love this card thank you for joinging stamptacular this week

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 jamcrafts4u. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase