Sunday, January 15, 2012

And I still Missed the Birthday!

I was so far ahead of the game... and I was proud! I made this card about 2 weeks ahead of time for my friend's birthday! WOOO HOOO! I put it in my file with the other cards that are finished and just waiting to be sent and then..... nothing! Work and life happened and her birthday came and went! I am going to send it out anyway with a very sincere apology and hope that it will still put a smile on her face!


I used a La La Land stamp called, "Dress Up Marci" and Papertrey Ink paper along with some adorable embellishments that I picked up along the way.


~Michele~


I will be entering this card in the following challenges:





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This art and creations from paper so it look so gorgeous.Thanx to share with us this different cards.

gift ideas for men

Lisa said...

Darling Marci! I just love these images! Great job!
Big Hugs!

Michele and Josee' said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comments!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 jamcrafts4u. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase