Sunday, January 15, 2012

"My Friend"

Rae moved to Georgia several years ago and I miss her smile immensely! Just thinking about the words, "my friend," makes me think of her and her beautiful, easy smile! She is one of those people that uses "my friend" in place of your name.... The conversation wouldn't begin with "Hey Michele!" It always .... and I mean always .... begins with "Hello my friend!" And when she says it.... You know you have a friend... not a passing through friend... but a life time one! 


Rae... I love you my friend!


~Michele~


I made this card at the Paper Trail Store crop this weekend. If you have a chance to stop by and browse around her online store, I am sure that Karen would be very appreciative!







I will be entering the card into the following challenges:






9 comments:

Shan said...

What an adorable card. Love the little tags. Thank you so much for joining us for our “Red, Pink, and White” Challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenges. I hope you have a wonderful week and good luck.

Hugs
Shannin

Tanya said...

Very cute card! Love the tags :) Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

Kerry said...

Love the tags. Your card is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Unknown said...

I love love love this card!! so sweet!! Thanks for playing this week over at Inky impressions xx

Sharon Basel said...

Oh I love this design so much! What a fabulous idea with the tags and the simple hearts stamped on them. Thanks for playing with us at Inky Impressions.
Sharon, II-DT

Anne said...

Love this layout, what a fab idea.
Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions
Anne x

Mephisto said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for joining in the InkyImpressionsChallenge.

Hugs
Domi

Joey said...

Michelle this is such a FUN card, I love the threaded through tags, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Tracy Valure said...

What a great idea! Love the little tags hanging like that! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions Challenge Blog, hope to see you back next week!
Hugs,
Tracy Valure

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 jamcrafts4u. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase