Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Challenge

Hi everyone!  I am back for the 2nd time today... this time with a birthday card that I will be entering in the Scrappy Frogs Challenge.  I steered away from the traditional, bold birthday style and created a card that was a little softer thinking maybe one that I would send it to a dear friend or family member.  

Once again, I was browsing the SplitCoastStampers website and came across the Criss Cross template.  I used my copics, score pal, and glossy accents.  I also used a new product (well, it is new to me) called Viva Decor Pearl Pen- Cream.  I am absolutely in love with these.  I wish my photo showed the effects of it on this card.  You can make your own very own 3-dimensional "bling" on your projects.  They come in many colors and I got mine from Scrapbookpal.   They ship out the same day as the order is placed and it came a day earlier than they projected.  And what's even better is the free shipping with an order of $25 or more.

Thank you for stopping by... again!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 jamcrafts4u. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase