Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Mother's Day!

Happy day after Memorial Day everyone.  
I had a fabulous long weekend and hope that yours was just as wonderful.  
I spent most of my time either in the pool soaking up the sun, upstairs crafting, or reading a book.  
I hope to do much of the same this upcoming weekend as well :-)

Here is one of the cards that I worked on this weekend.  It is for the Mother's Day Challenge
over at Copic Muskateers.  
My mother is an incredible woman.  I thought about her as I colored, cut, and pasted every part of this card.  I thought about how lucky I am to have such a loving, hard working, beautiful mom.  

I used the side step card template I found at Splitcoaststampers.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 jamcrafts4u. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase